Data Quality Analyst 2019 Internship
Summer 2019 Internship
Aquicore is seeking a Data Quality Analyst for the summer of 2019 to help monitor and report on our clients Network. You will work closely with our VP of Operations and Growth to ensure proper maintenance of our network devices and diagnose any issues that the Operations team will resolve. This internship will last the summer with the possibility of continued work throughout the semester.
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for monitoring managed client networks.
- Level 1 support for network alerts and responsible for escalation as needed
- Proactive maintenance of network devices
- Generation of monthly usage and ticket reports for client needs
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Responds to user support tickets over the phone and via e-mail/portal in a timely manner
- Coordinates with vendors and service providers regarding hardware and software support issues.
What You'll Need
- Enjoys technology and cutting-edge software
- Familiarity with networking equipment
- Comfort with Bash command line navigation
- Knowledge of Python (plus)
- Pursuing Engineering Degree
Who You Are
- A self-starter with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Technically minded and solution oriented (can you make something complex sound easy)
- Good communicator (someone who isn’t afraid to push back when you have to)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- You believe a rising tide raises all ships
This intern would ideally start the first week of June!
As an Aquicore intern you will be able to partake in company all-hands, have 1:1's with our executive leadership team, and enjoy all the perks of working out of our DC headquarters including catered lunch twice a week and nitro coffee on tap. You will also get to learn from some of the best and brightest team members in the DC area. AQ interns are paid at a competitive hourly rate.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.