Customer Success Manager
Aquicore is a leading commercial real estate software company with an all-in-one real estate operations and performance optimization platform. Built from the ground up as a portfolio-wide solution, Aquicore’s cloud-based platform tracks, analyzes and predicts key building performance factors in real time to unlock portfolio-grade actionable insights, streamlining overall business operations and increasing property value and operating incomes. With self-installable IoT sensors, Aquicore offers the only asset operations solution on the market that can be implemented in a matter of days - not months.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team to help our clients and partners better understand the performance of their buildings and portfolios. Through proactive outreach via phone and email, you will help meet and exceed the needs of our clients and partners. We are looking for someone that is always willing to put the client first and have a consultative approach to any situation. You will document, educate, and alert our internal teams to client feedback and suggestions.
What you'll do
- Work with clients to understand their objectives and other key performance indicators
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients and ensure success, measured by: product adoption, satisfaction, and expansion
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our product
- Advocate customer needs/issues and communicate effectively with other teams
- Work to identify and/or develop expansion opportunities
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
What you'll need
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing product adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and the ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom, JIRA and Google Sheets / Slides is valuable, but not required
Who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- You believe in our team principles:
- Persistence -- We don’t stop until we’ve done everything possible to exceed our customers expectations
- Continuous Improvement -- We combine industry best practices and internal innovation to build customer success team
- Empathy -- We respect, admire and appreciate our teammates and our customers
- Community -- We lead by example. Book club, team retreats, good vibes and more
The Aquicore platform is currently deployed at more than 700 office buildings nationwide, including the John Hancock Tower, Salesforce Tower, National Press Building, Promenade and NASCAR Plaza. Aquicore’s clients include Cushman & Wakefield, JBG Smith, Lincoln Property Company, MRP Realty, Under Armour, Facebook, and The World Bank.
Our constant innovation and refusal to settle is part of the secret sauce that is the mainstay of our company culture. Aquicore was named the winner of IoT Innovator’s 2018 award for best IoT Cloud Platform in the Commercial and Industrial Category. We are always looking to raise the bar and finding smart talented people is how we do it! We hope you’ll consider joining us on this adventure.
Aquicore offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all being rewarded for the work we do. We trust our employees and want to reward them for their hard work. Our open and flexible paid time off policy help us spend time away from the office to come back with a fresh set of ideas. We offer holistic health, dental, and vision insurance.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.