Senior People Operations Manager
Washington, DC /
General and Administrative /
Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
We create global impact by bettering the built environment every day.
Our next generation of software which facilitates smarter building operations is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
Aquicore is seeking a talented individual that will be responsible for all People aspects for the company. This role will report directly to the Chief People Officer and will play an integral part in expanding our people processes and leveling up the organization. This person will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of an employee including; sourcing and recruiting, onboarding, enablement, compliance, data management.
The Impact you’ll have
You will partner across every vertical of the organization and act as the heartbeat for the organization to ensure the organization is aligned, energized, and ready to tackle the next challenge. You will be responsible for finding and retaining talent and grooming them to take on new challenges as the organization grows. You will create and report on all people metrics using world class tools to ensure data driven decisions are being made.
Who you will work with
You will report directly to the Chief People Officer (CPO). This position will work closely with hiring managers and department heads of every department
The skills we are looking for...
- Excellent communication and Project management skills
- Mastery of identifying and analyzing key issues within the ambiguous space of “people” and creating scalable solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate changes in policy and operational function
- Proven track record of benefits administration
- Strong history of being able to recruit top talent in a competitive landscape
- HRIS experience with Namely is a must
- Experience with Lever a plus
- HIGH level of EQ and putting the company's best interest first and foremost
Within 1 Month you will…
- Learn the in’s and out’s of all our tools and tech
- Establish a cadence with department heads and hiring managers for every department
- Familiarize yourself with the metrics of the People team and Aquicore
- Review and ensure compliance within HR tools and Aquicores policies and procedures
Within 3 Month you will…
- Fully own all job requisitions that are open and fill your first seat
- Level-up HR support functions and become a trusted partner to our employee base
- Monitor and report on all HR metrics to the CEO and Finance Team
Within 6 Month you will…
- Kick off Aquicore Annual Off-site (virtually/in-person)
- Own all virtual events owned by the corporate team
- Lead and manage team building activities
Within 12 Month you will…
- Completely run Aquicore’s Open Enrollment Cycle for Benefits
- Pulse the organization on culture, benefits, and growth to report back to executives and the board.
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.