Aquicore is looking for experienced, independent and driven sales professionals to join our Account Executive team. Our sales organization is a team of a tightly knit individuals who operate as a unit while remaining largely autonomous and self motivated. An ideal candidate is creative, coachable, adaptable, nimble and seasoned.
At Aquicore you will be focusing on a set of large highly-visible and high-value enterprise accounts where you will lead the charge on customer acquisition strategies, manage internal teams, and ultimately follow a process to win client business. You will work hand in hand with a team of SDRs, Delivery Managers and Customer Success Representatives to make sure your prospects and customers receive the best sales experience at Aquicore. You will be responsible for acquisition of new business as well as expansion of existing accounts. Ideally you are interested in real estate and have a strong past performance in SaaS based B2B sales.
What you'll do
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with C-level and executive teams of large public and private institutional owners that manage portfolios of commercial real-estate assets.
- Create and execute a client acquisition strategy unique to each of your accounts
- Foster and grow the relationship of each of your accounts to promote upgrades, upselling, and expansion.
- Become an advisor and a driving force of change for our customers.
- Oversee and coordinate the responsibilities of Aquicore team members to maximize the impact of Aquicore’s platform for the customer.
- Proactively build and manage relationships with clients through in person meetings, networking and industry events.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue generating role at a SaaS company.
- Experience selling to Commercial Real Estate customers
- A disciplined approach to goal setting with a proven track record of reaching sales goals and accurate forecasting.
- Experience and understanding of solution based selling demonstrated through a proven through quota attainment and consistent personal growth.
- Team player with an outstanding ability to communicate externally and internally.
- Experience coaching a Junior AE/SDRs on winning deals with a team-based selling approach.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and adaptable.
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly coupled with consistent ability to simplify the sales process.
- Continuous improvement mindset with the desire to teach and improve the process.
- Willingness and ability to perform monthly and seasonal travel.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Apps such as Gmail, Calendar, and Sheets.
- CRE experience or a genuine interest in Commercial Real Estate (major plus)
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
Our constant innovation and refusal to settle is part of the secret sauce that is the mainstay of our company culture. Aquicore was named the winner of IoT Innovator’s 2018 award for best IoT Cloud Platform in the Commercial and Industrial Category. We are always looking to raise the bar and finding smart talented people is how we do it! We hope you’ll consider joining us on this adventure.
Aquicore offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all being rewarded for the work we do. We trust our employees and want to reward them for their hard work. Our open and flexible paid time off policy help us spend time away from the office to come back with a fresh set of ideas. We offer holistic health, dental, and vision insurance.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.