Washington, DC /
General and Administrative /
Aquicore was founded in 2013 in the early hours of the morning on the belief that smarter and more connected buildings will have a global impact in curbing our climate challenges and make buildings technologically ready for the next century.
We create global impact by bettering the built environment every day.
Our next generation of software which facilitates smarter building operations is used by the largest real estate owners and operators around the world. We are changing the industry from the ground up and we’re looking for the right people to achieve our mission!
We’re amped by the work we do and driven to constantly propel our values and culture. While awards aren’t the goal, we are humbled to be recognized as one of the coolest places to work by organizations such as DC Inno. Our people come first and it’s the combination of our culture and our mission that has been our greatest differentiator. We take our core values as a company seriously and aspire to level-up our Aquicorians in their careers and professional growth.
Aquicore is seeking an incredibly organized, self-driven Executive Assistant to support our CEO along with (2) Executives. This position will partner across the organization with all business leaders. As Aquicore has continued to scale the need for an individual to join the organization and keep a business rhythm is integral for our continued success. This individual will need to understand the basics of the organization and possess the means to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance.
The Impact you’ll have
This position will interact with all business units of the organization. In this highly visible role you will be provided the opportunity to learn and have a positive impact across the organization. You will help create efficiencies, hold members accountable, and act as the logistics coordinator for the CEO. You will ensure a high level of detail and accuracy when planning travel, tracking events, and coordinating executive engagements.
Who you will work with
You will report directly to the CEO. You will regularly meet with other executives and own the management and logistics of team oriented events.
The skills we are looking for...
- Effective communicator, both verbally and through written correspondence
- Ability to complete complex tasks with accuracy and urgency
- Experience attending sensitive meetings to capture notes for executive team members
- Strong foundation in Gsuite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Familiarity with fast moving tech organizations
Within 1 Month you will…
- Learn all about Aquicore and our partners
- Fully understand the rhythm and cadence of our Executive team
- Attend all meetings with CEO and create/maintain the CEO meeting log
- Own and manage all expense reports, purchase orders, and corporate credit card purchases
Within 3 Month you will…
- Proactively manage executives calendars
- Document preparation for meetings
- Manage space planning for virtual or in-person meetings
Within 6 Month you will…
- Partner with the People team to organize annual off-site event
- Own all office duties
- Manage team building activities internal and external events/virtual events
Within 12 Month you will…
- Own and Operate the CEO calendar and budget along with other key executives
- Established the foundational layer of best practices for EA’s at Aquicore
- POC for Finance for executive budgets and expenses
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.