Senior Engineer - Solidity
Tech – Tech /
Full-time - Remote
Aragon Association is a small, remote-only and humble team of people that span a broad range of backgrounds, interests, and geographies. We're entrepreneurs and Ph.D.s, craft beer and coffee lovers, living across the US, EU, Asia and everywhere in between who are designing and building unstoppable governance tools for decentralized organizations.
Aragon Association has overseen the production of the leading smart contract framework to build DAOs, with toolkits for developers to seamlessly integrate their apps with DAO functionality, and a decentralized dispute resolution system.
We are seeking a senior solidity engineer to join and as a solidity specialist in our team. You will act as engineer, consultant, architect and visionary to help us build the best DAO product in the ecosystem
- Solidity, EVM
- Hardhat, Ganache, Typechain
- Gas optimization
- Security, vulnerabilities, exploits
- Software architecture
- Design patterns
- Highly aligned to the mission
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Minimalist as in code and design
🧑💻 Culture & Perks
- We value freedom and responsibility - so much so that we are in the process of taking this one step further with our plans to fully transition into a DAO by 2023
- We're a remote only organisation and we're flexible as to where you want to work, as long as you're within +/- 5 hours of UTC - we will trust you to accommodate to best support your team
- You'll get a monthly training / personal development budget
- We'll support you setting up your remote work environment
- Generous vacation allocation regardless of where you are in the world
The Aragon Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and the steward of the Aragon project, a community of DAO creators, developers, and users experimenting with new forms of social coordination and governance. Talk to us at Discord!