Customer Success Manager
Sales & Customer Success /
Reserved.ai is looking for a Customer Success Manger to help customers navigate the complexity of automating their cloud resource management processes (and saving a ton of money in the process!). The ideal candidate will possess both a customer growth management and cloud infrastructure background that allows them to strategically engage at the right levels of the organization within their defined accounts. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a fast moving coverage plan and consistently deliver on performance targets.
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure retention and satisfaction
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined set of accounts
- Meet or exceed prescribed revenue and retention targets
- Develop and execute a plan to grow the Reserved.ai footprint within your set of accounts
- Manage multiple accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Reserved.ai services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales collaboration and successful go-to-market strategy to achieve desired customer outcomes
- Manage the QBR process for accounts within a defined set of accounts
- Work with partners as needed to extend reach & drive adoption
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience driving adoption and showing product ROI within accounts at the C-suite level
- Provide high-level technical and product support
- A basic understanding of cloud is helpful computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Experience in developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale customer renewals
- Experience in positioning new & beneficial products to existing accounts
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding your understanding of the customer’s business
- Prior experience partnering with sales, product, and engineering teams where growth in net new opportunities and add-on sales were a part of the daily workflow
- Ability to translate and tie customer business and technology priorities to product solutions.
- Proven track record of consistent portfolio growth and MBO achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Principles
Our Mission is to make cloud resource management uncomplicated, continuous and automatic.
Our Vision is to power frictionless cloud innovation
We have 7 key principles of conduct we live by every day to help us achieve this mission:Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Reserved.ai!
Reserved.ai Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.