Customer Support Representative
Miami / Remote /
Archive automates away the annoying parts of community management and digital marketing operations. Archive unifies the social and content creation activity of your customers across TikTok and Instagram, and joins/integrates this community data with your existing customer data platforms to help you create delightful digital buying experiences and brand moments:
1. Archive App automatically saves all tagged content, including ephemeral Instagram Stories & TikTok, and facilitates usage rights, analytics, and content re-purposing.
2. For technical merchants, our API & community CDP enables you to automate a myriad of advanced community management operations.
Over 2000+ innovative brands like Four Sigmatic, Olipop, MUD\WTR, Parade, and Magic Spoon use our software to automate community more cost-effectively, and we’re backed by top investors like Stripe, Tiger, Battery Ventures, etc. (See Techcrunch).
- 1-4 years of customer support experience (Software company).
- Good written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving/debugging skills.
- Culture fit - curiosity, quick learner, grit, growth mindset/self-aware.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Super tech savvy.
- Willing to work on different work shifts.
- Experience developing support process documentation and support workflows.
- Experience in sales.
- Background or experience working in a tech start-up.
- Experience with ClickUp and Front works is a plus.
- Interested in e-commerce or social/community marketing.