Project Manager, Omni-Channel (E-Commerce)
North Vancouver, BC (Corporate) /
Information Systems – IS - Ecommerce /
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Project Manager, Omni-channel (E-Commerce) you provide leadership at the project level and execute on moderate to complex e-commerce and digital web projects. You will lead project delivery in collaboration with cross-functional departments and the development team. You will manage all aspects of these projects from concept to execution working closely with business stakeholders, development teams and/or vendors. This includes responsibility for the management and planning of work, resourcing, work prioritization, process alignment and issue resolution for multiple concurrently running projects. The Project Manager will coordinate the efforts of multi-disciplinary teams to execute high quality and on-time deliverables.
This role is primarily based out of our North Vancouver office and is open to hybrid remote work. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
If you were the Project Manager, Omni-Channel (E-Commerce) now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of web development projects and ensuring high quality project delivery within the given timeline
- Clarifying and developing a laser-like focus of the business needs, control project scope, and track and report project status to the Product Manager, IS Senior Management and/or Project Steering Committees
- Developing and reviewing project briefs and plans with internal and external stakeholders and presenting project initiatives to the Product Manager
- Translating business requirements into detailed work action plans, and identifying and sequencing the activities needed to successfully complete projects, complete vendor selection and RFI / RFP process as needed
- Preparing project estimates and determine the resources (expertise, time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete projects with the highest level of success
- Executing projects according to approved project plans using Agile principles and values and scrum methodology
- Running project team scrums and daily standups, including virtual scrums and standups with remote team members as required
- Ensuring proper risk management by documenting all risks and employing an effective mitigation strategy
- Ensuring alignment across all web development projects and efficient escalation and removal of project impediments
- Preparing and coordinating system changes for release, organize product demo sessions to gather feedback from the stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Supporting the Omni-Channel Product Manager & Omni-Channel Director in achieving the agile squads’ strategic goals
- Supporting the Omni-channel Product Manager to develop the e-commerce technology roadmap and prioritize projects based on their business value outcomes
- Managing all aspects of the projects to ensure alignment of the overall e-commerce program with strategic business objectives
- Utilizing your experience and expertise to contribute specialized process improvement initiatives in the project management practice within the web development team
Are you our next Project Manager, Omni-Channel (E-commerce)?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in Information Technology, Business or a related field
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Project or Product Manager/Owner
- You have demonstrated success working in an agile methodology
- You have a Scrum certification (CSM, CSPO, etc.)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- You have an exceptional ability to collaborate and contribute as a team player, and the ability to build strong, positive relationships within your team, and cross functionally.
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to explain, articulate, and document concepts, frameworks and requirements
- You have strong organization and prioritization skills while managing multiple, competing priorities
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines
- You are familiar with web-development
- You possess a high level of analytical and critical thinking
- You have strong facilitation, diplomacy, and leadership skills
- You have experience coaching and mentoring in an agile development environment
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.