Compliance Coordinator – Finished Goods
North Vancouver, BC, Canada /
Head Office – Product /
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Compliance Coordinator – Finished Goods, you play a key role in ensuring Arc’teryx finished goods are reviewed and meet compliance requirements as defined by regional regulations and company policy.
Your excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and adaptability will be essential to support the increased scope of compliance within the organization.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Compliance team works cross-functionally to provide a strong connection between product creation and our supply chain. We bridge the gap between what we build at Arc’teryx and what we value. We embed compliance and sustainability into our processes & systems to ensure our products are developed to meet legal requirements, standards & policies.
If you were the Compliance Coordinator – Finished Goods now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Develop, implement and execute a finished goods compliance system to systematically review all Arc’teryx product prior to commercialization
- Ensure that the PLM and 3rd party supplier system are updated with relevant labeling data in a timely manner to facilitate on time production
- Coordinate the testing of regulated products to ensure compliance is met prior to product commercialization
- Organize and maintain process and certification documents as related to finished goods compliance
- Regularly review (and develop relationships to support knowledge sharing about) industry and regulatory developments in finished goods compliance to help determine a need for revisions, or development, of company compliance processes and outputs
- Ensure that design and development teams are informed of new or changing product compliance requirements when necessary, and act as the primary resource on the subject of finished goods regulations
- Track and manage the resolution of finished goods compliance incidents
- Document key protocols (SOP’s) and workflows of recurring tasks/work within your scope
- Responsible for regular reporting as it relates to finished goods product compliance
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Researching and identifying opportunities and providing recommendations to support transparency & traceability within our organization & supply chain through accurate labelling and regulatory testing
- Taking responsibility for being the subject matter expert for care & content labels cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners
- Increasing efficiency and efficacy of recurring tasks/work within your scope by upgrading protocols and functionality of our systems
Are you our next Compliance Coordinator – Finished Goods?
- You have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant industry experience
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are an effective communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure data accuracy
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues, seeking the best solutions with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.