CRM Marketing Assistant
North Vancouver, BC, Canada /
Head Office – Marketing /
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:As the CRM Marketing Assistant, you will support the email and digital direct channel deployment (including, but not limited to, email, notifications, and in app messaging) and customer relationship management (CRM), with a primary focus on our retail audience. You have a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit, and you thrive on improving existing processes or establishing new ones where none previously existed.
Meet Your Future Team:
The CRM team supports retention goals for the digital marketing team through managing email acquisition, customer relationships, and provides program support through data integration for all emails, transactions, product launches, app communication and more.
If you were the CRM Marketing Assistant now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Support the production, execution and analysis of email marketing programs that drive retail and ecommerce growth
- Perform day-to-day email/direct channel program management including regular set-up, testing and deployment of campaigns
- Assist in execution of seasonal programs/campaigns including versioning and coding
- Use your project management, HTML/CSS, and Adobe Photoshop/XD skills to drive the tactical implementation of the CRM program
- Improve the communication with store-level leads that enable the automation of requests
- Manage email marketing campaigns and enhancements across all retail markets
- Assist in improving and documenting CRM processes and email/app best practices
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of execution
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email
- Monitor results to ensure they are tracking against business goals, raising the flag to the CRM Lead as needed
- Support the CRM Specialist and Coordinator in localizing and versioning HTML files for supported countries and languages
- Support CRM Lead with the retail communication and content calendar from creation to execution, ensuring on brand creative is delivered and localized for each retail market
- Support the CRM lead in developing go-to-market plans for retail communications around events, product drops, and sales
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Enhancing our retail campaigns through building relationships with the retail team and discovering new and different ways to communicate in an authentic way with our guests
- Supporting new programs from brief to execution and from a strategic perspective as well
Are you our next CRM Marketing Assistant?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications and/or 1-2 years’ experience in email and app marketing
- You have the ability and willingness to research and gain industry knowledge and best practices
- You have HTML experience including coding, rendering, and troubleshooting
- You have a background in configuring and managing campaigns within CRM and marketing automation platforms (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Leanplum, Movable Ink, etc.)
- You understand or are willing to learn best practices for email creative/templates, segmentation, dynamic content and A/B testing methodologies to improve performance
- You are always thinking in the shoes of the customer/guest
- You are a strong communicator who can work with cross functional teams from other channels of the business
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You have excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
- You are results-driven and have a passion for pursuing audacious goal
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
- EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
- COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
- LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
- DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.