Business Analyst, Business Solutions
North Vancouver, BC, Canada /
Head Office – Information Systems /
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
The Business Analyst acts as the conduit between Information Systems and multiple business teams. You support our configuration and integration projects by eliciting and analyzing requirements, liaising between business and technical resources, and documenting business processes or systems and their integration. You are a critical thinker who enjoys diving into the details and seeks to understand the “hows” and “whys”.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Business Solutions teams partners closely with areas of the business that are responsible for the development and design of our products, as well as sourcing and procurement of the materials that go into the awesome products that Arc’teryx makes.
We dig in and get to the root of the right problems and seek to be the most knowledgeable people within Arc’teryx to help the business be successful.
If you were the Business Analyst now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Collaborate and build strong, positive relationships across information Systems (IS) and other teams within the organization in order to gather requirements using effective business analysis techniques
- Create understandable visual representations to communicate complex concepts and models for various target audiences
- Translate business requirements into detailed and actionable specifications
- Facilitate and manage stakeholder engagement
- Maintain process and systems documentation as business and systems evolve
- Assist the IS leadership team with other tasks and projects
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Implementation of next generation manufacturing systems
- Working with our design and development team to implement systems that facilitate getting products to market faster
- We are going through a major migration of ERP systems which means a lot of change, and a lot of opportunity to dive into different projects
Are you our next Business Analyst?
- You have a post-secondary degree in a relevant field, completion of a recognized Business Analysis program, and/or equivalent business experience
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working on projects related to business enterprise applications and business process areas such as accounting, commercial operations, product development, warehouse management, etc.
- You have experience with working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to explain, articulate, and document concepts and requirements efficiently
- You have strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- You excel at analytical and critical thinking
- You are a driven self-starter with the willingness to see things through to the end
- You ideally have experience with SAP S4 HANA
- You have experience working in the (Outdoor) Apparel industry
- You are able to hit the ground running, can quickly absorb, modify and adapt new information, and work in a changing and evolving environment, to ensure a successful project delivery
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it