Quality Control Inspector
New Westminster, BC, Canada /
Manufacturing – Production Quality Control /
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
ARC’One, our manufacturing facility, located in New Westminster, accounts for approximately 10% of our global production and employs over 400 people.
Our proximity to the Design Center and the hands-on craftsmanship mindset make us a unique and exciting place to work. ARC’One is our laboratory. We experiment, we test, and we produce our new products all under the hustling and bustling production environment. This is where products physically come to life.
For our ever-growing operation, we are looking for Quality Control Inspector to join our teams.
Meet Your Future Team:
Under the supervision of the Manager, Production Quality, you’ll partner with 40 team members to ensure quality standards are met.
If you were our Quality Control Inspector, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- By following the Arc’teryx Standard Manual, you will perform in-line inspection and final inspections for Arc’teryx products (eg: Alpha SV jacket, Outdoor clothing, Veilance products and harnesses and packs)
- Keep everything on track. You will record inspection results; you will complete documentation and you will challenge yourself by setting goals to complete checking daily production.
- Don’t be shy. You will notify appropriate Supervisors to take immediate actions to rectify discrepancies found between approved samples and production results.
- You will collaborate with the operators, Team Leaders, and Supervisors to improve the quality standard of Arc’teryx products.
- Evolve is part of our DNA. You will participate in projects (eg: job rotation within the quality area)
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
By combining your willingness to learn and our continuing Learning & Development Program, you will be able to climb our 3 levels. You will master the Arc’teryx technical requirements and quality control inspections operations.
Are you our future Quality Control Inspector?
- You have a minimum of 1-year experience in Quality Control (eg: manufacturing or textile industry)
- Our teams are multicultural so communicating in English is not a problem for you, even if it is not your mother tongue
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Your adaptability and flexibility are your strengths and working in a fast-paced work environment with multiple feedbacks, in the same day, does not scare you
- You “think out of the box”: you have this capacity to give your feedback and to propose new ideas
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
- EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
- COMMIT (with us ). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
- LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
- DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.