Head of P&C Business Partnership
North Vancouver, BC (Corporate) /
Head Office – People & Culture /
Your opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Head of P&C Business Partnership, you will lead our strategic partnership with our corporate, retail, and manufacturing teams globally. You will drive business outcomes through the application of people programs and initiatives that align with our long-term business strategy.
You will provide strategic guidance and expertise in organizational design, performance management, workforce planning, and change leadership in order to drive employee engagement and success at the individual, team, and business level.
As a trusted coach and partner to our executive leadership team, you will enable ongoing leadership development across the business through your team’s partnership with their respective functional portfolios.
You will have the opportunity to build out our P&C support framework globally, in close partnership with our parent company HR shared services teams across designated regions in which our teams operate. You will ensure the right expertise and team structure in place to support our retail teams globally and lean into our vertical business model.
Meet your future team:
The People & Culture Business Partner team operates in strategic partnership with the business, driving the continuous evolution of people and leadership practices and fostering a culture that generates high performance teams, strengths-based coaching, and values-based leadership.
You will lead a team of diverse P&C partners in their ongoing partnership with the business and in the application of thoughtful, intentional, and innovative people practices.
Is this job open to relocation? Yes
Will there be Visa support? Yes
Can this job be hired remote? Yes
Your opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
- Partnering with our leaders across the business and overseeing the creation and implementation of our people strategy in alignment with our long-term global business strategy
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance and coaching to our executive leadership team
- Evolving our People & Culture partnership framework and support structure for our growing retail teams globally
- Leading a team of functional P&C partners in providing exceptional support on people, culture, and organizational topics across the business
- Building and implementing a sound P&C operations framework to enable the smooth execution of our people initiatives and partnership with the business
- Partnering with the Head of Total Rewards to inform our evolving total rewards strategy based on business needs, and to ensure the successful implementation and communication of total rewards initiates across the business
- Overseeing our global performance framework, including performance management, talent assessment, and succession planning
- Providing strategic guidance on organizational design and structure across the business, partnering with the executive leadership team to design high performing teams that will meet our evolving business needs
- Driving engagement, trust, and performance across the business through sound change leadership and through your team’s day-to-day partnership with our people
- Overseeing our workforce planning process, identifying gaps between our current and future competency requirements and ensuring we have a strategic people resourcing plan in place to meet long-term business objectives
- Operating as a key member of the P&C leadership team to drive cross-functional P&C initiatives
Are you our next Head of P&C Services?
- You have a post-secondary education in Business, HR Management, or other relevant field
- You have 10+ years of progressive HR experience in a global, high growth vertical retail environment
- Your experience includes 5+ years of leading HR teams across multiple regions in North America
- You have a proven ability to build trust and relationships across all levels of the business
- You have a strong knowledge of Canadian and US employment law
- You have strong business acumen, and the ability to quickly understand business strategy and connect it to people strategy
- You have demonstrated expertise in employee relations, organizational design, performance management, total rewards, and change management
- You have demonstrated coaching skills and are experienced in providing strategic guidance to all levels of leadership across the business
- You have significant experience in organizational design and structure, and have a demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional re-organizations
- You have strong influencing skills with the ability to drive outcomes that support individuals, teams, and the business
- You have a highly collaborative working style and have a demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.