Customer Service Representative - Temporary
North Vancouver, BC, Canada /
Head Office – Customer Service /
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: North Vancouver
Potential Start Dates: November 22
Please note that we require a full time commitment during regular business hours, Monday - Friday (40 hours a week). Unfortunately we do not offer part-time or remote employment for this position.
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide an exceptional experience and helpful solutions for guests seeking answers about Arc’teryx products and services.
Recognizing the diverse needs of our guests, you will take an empathetic approach to offer personalized resolutions through multiple channels of communication. In collaboration with a dynamic, high-performing team committed to both Customer Service and After-Sales support, you will represent the brand and inspire continuous growth of guest loyalty.
Under current health and safety recommendations, this role offers the flexibility of working in our office or from home. As such, all applicants must have a quiet, private workspace and a high-speed internet connection. Working at home or in the office is subject to business needs and applicants should be prepared to work from home or our office as required.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Arc’teryx Customer Service and After-Sales team offers a service that is authentic, professional, and knowledgeable, striving for a human interaction above all else. By doing so, we inspire guest loyalty and support the growth of our brand in our epicenter cities and around the world.
If you were a Customer Service Representative now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Respond to guest contacts through multiple channels including phones, email, web reviews and live chat
- Utilize a detailed understanding of Arc’teryx Customer Service and After-Sales procedures to answer inquiries regarding products, technical features, and repair
- Effectively manage your workload with consideration of our department’s service level goals
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Stretch your support in collaboration with leadership by taking on focused tasks
- Contribute to the development of new resources to improve service levels and overall guest experience
- Acquire knowledge to become a subject matter expert and provide key support for our team with specific products, collections, processes, or systems
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
- You have knowledge of or experience using Arc’teryx products or other outdoor brand products
- You have highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- You are proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- You have strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together