Female Fitting Model - Size 6-Small - Casual
North Vancouver, BC, Canada /
Head Office – Product Commercialization /
Please send your measurements & full body photo to: email@example.com with "FIT MODEL - FEMALE SIZE 6 SMALL" in the subject line.
*Please do not click on "Apply for this job"
We are looking for a size 6/Small female to work with the design/development team in North Vancouver to fit new products.
As an athletic and an outdoor enthusiast, she will help ensure the product fits properly, and is suitable for its intended end use, by providing feedback on fit, comfort and movement during the fitting. The role involves frequent clothing changes and standing for extended periods. Must be willing to model all types of apparel including, base layers and foundation wear.
- Candidates must be available for 1-2 fitting per week during regular office hours (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm). Each shift will be a minimum of 2 hours and pay is hourly on an as-needed basis (approx 2-6 hours weekly)
- Meet the Measurement Requirements listed below
- Eligible to work in Canada
Female (Size 6/Small) Measurements (measurement tolerance +/- 1 cm):
- Bust: 89cm, 35" (32C/34B Bra Size)
- Waist: 73cm, 28 3/4"
- Hip: 97cm, 38"
- Height: 168cm, 5'6"
How to Apply:
- Send the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "FIT MODEL - FEMALE SIZE 6 SMALL" in the subject line.
- Your measurements: Bust, Weight, Hip & Height
- Full length front photo of yourself (clothed please).
- Days/Time of availability
Ideally will you have
- Good attitude/disposition
- Some knowledge of Arc'teryx product or outdoor equipment and outerwear
- Participation or an interest in activities that utilize our products