Graphic Design Intern - Marketing
Any USA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Area 1 is looking for an inventive, organized and passionate Graphic Design Intern to help us develop world-class content, presentations and sales tools that position our unique differentiators, working closely with our talented group of creative, content and demand gen experts.
At Area 1 Security, our mission is to protect people and companies from hackers. We do this by blocking phishing attacks -- which are the #1 cause of security breaches that lead to stolen customer data and serious financial damage to large companies.
Our cloud-based cybersecurity solution is unique in the market because it preempts attacks before employees can even click on malicious emails. We also have the first and only accountable, pay-for-performance pricing in the security industry. Major accounts in financial services, healthcare, consumer products, and other industries rely on Area 1 to protect their companies and their customers.
The ideal candidate is strategic, highly collaborative, a creative problem-solver, a cross-functional player, and a sleeves-up executer who can manage a range of complex and high-visibility projects successfully.
Full and part-time positions available.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Software or technical product content design, aligned with marketing campaigns across all channels, including email, social, video, digital and print
- Dynamic problem solving and thought leadership to drive the creation of pipeline-building content, presentations, collateral, kill sheets and deal-specific selling tools for our largest prospects
- Communicating complex concepts and value props with clear and compelling visuals, through design and layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Project and deliverable management on multiple projects simultaneously, managing every facet of truly brilliant execution
- You’re comfortable with creative direction and constructive feedback, ensuring that all collateral design is pixel-perfect
- Taking direct ownership of a project and driving it aggressively from start to finish. Continuous evaluation and instrumentation of the process with the flexibility and creativity to drive continuous improvement
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidate in pursuit of, or recent graduate with, bachelor's degree in graphic design or closely related field
- Fluency in design, brand development and the creative/design process
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Experience creating a variety of marketing assets, including web mock-ups, case studies, infographics, reports, digital ads, etc...
- Strategic thinking, killer communications skills, attention to detail and ability to follow up with executive contributors
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Breathtakingly good and fast PowerPoint and GSlides skills
- A culture you’ll love. Our #1 principle is “Work Hard and Be Kind.”
- Quarterly performance check-ins and incentives. Great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Pets welcome!
Area 1 Security is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
*To all recruitment agencies:* Area 1 Security does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Area 1 Security employees or any other company location. Area 1 Security is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.