Business Development Representative - Staffing
Streamwood, IL /
Metro Staff /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
We are seeking a hard-working and driven Business Development Representative to join our team full-time!
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Actively sell against competitors to generate new business / revenue
- Cultivate successful long term relationships with organizations to further establish us as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
- Develop business leads locally
- Work closely with executives and team members to support customer needs
- Account management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in a sales or business development environment
- Prior experience in staffing
- Competitive/performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary + commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.