Sanitation Assistant Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Bartlett, IL /
Manufacturer & Co-Packing Company /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
Our manufacturing and co-packing client is seeking a Sanitation Assistant Supervisor (2nd Shift) to join their team. This is an hourly, temp-to-hire position.
This position is responsible for all production changeovers and start-ups, focusing on effective, efficient and smooth transitions on the floor. Provides constant feedback to Sanitation Supervisor on updates to the production floor and continuous improvements to sanitation.
- Oversee possibly multiple line changeovers to ensure proper cleaning is performed, staff are utilized efficiently, and appropriate departments are notified.
- Train staff on how to clean, what to clean and where to clean.
- Perform time studies and validation swabbing as needed.
- Ensure equipment is taken apart completely and in an organized manner, followed by guaranteeing proper reassembly of equipment and line.
- Responsible for completion of Line Clearance sheets and up to date documentation is at the line.
- Effectively communicating with Sanitation Supervisor updates made to production lines.
- Monitoring and offering suggestions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of changeovers.
- Effectively communicate with other Sanitation Assistant Supervisors at shift changeover as to status of ongoing line changeovers.
- Work closely with Production management to assemble sanitation crews along with reassigning unneeded staff.
- Monitoring lines for correct housekeeping management, set up lines during changeover process with proper allergen and recycling bins.
- Enforce company rules regarding safety, discipline, cooperation and teamwork.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- 2 years or more in production/operations food manufacturing environment.
- English and Spanish is a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.