Client Services Associate
Bartlett, IL /
Manufacturer & Co-Packing Company /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
Our manufacturing and co-packing client is seeking a Client Services Associate to join their team in Bartlett, IL. This is a temp-to-hire position.
This position will be responsible for system set up and document management.
- Day to day management of data upkeep and validation
- Collaborate with customer service team updating project tasks and organizing information
- Assist in coordination of client visits
- Answering business phone
- Verifying and providing input on office supply stock and ordering
- Client services program folder upkeep
- Manufacturing Instructions Development and Approval workflow
- - Upload Mis WI MI Sharepoint Upload
- - Perform process audits on the production floor to verify Mis and Start-up
- Process Deviation communication and follow up
- Syteline creation for FG and Raw Materials
- - Item master set up WI Born on Date, WI Item Creation
- - Current Operations/Materials WI Current Materials, WI Current Operations
- - Contract Pricing Maintenance WI Customer Contracts
- - Validate Artwork linkage
- Support team in auditing of inventory levels, month-end reporting, hold reviews
- Developing, extracting, and generating reports within the BI toolset
- Auditing and analyzing weekly job costs and data trends
- Assigned projects by the Client Service Team to manage and monitor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills among all levels.
- Microsoft experience, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to interpret and manage data with accuracy and efficiency
- New employee orientation
- Safety Procedure Internal training or job specific training such as Syteline/SAP (as required)
- Client Specific Training involving client procedure or software
- Internal training or job specific training
- Safety observations
- Tool Box Talks
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Attend all food safety training sessions (GMP, SQF, HACCP, Allergen, Food Facility Security, Preventing Foodborne Illness)
- Participate in company GMP walks
- Enforce company rules regarding food safety and monitoring
- Understand client specific food safety rules or regulations and communicate to team
- Operate standard office equipment
- Reach with hands and arms
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work between an office setting and warehouse environment with temperature range of 55 – 80 degrees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.