Senior Sales Representative
ARI WALSH /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
We're looking for a sales professional who is self-motivated, hungry for success, and who enjoys surpassing their goals. To excel in this role, you will take pride in achieving goals independently and view those goals as bars to be passed, not just met.
The role of the Senior Sales Representative will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers throughout the Chicagoland area.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You must be a highly motivated individual capable of working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Excellent communication skills and a proactive nature are essential to build our client base. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- You have at least 2 years of sales and staffing experience
- You have successfully owned and grown an account base in a revenue quota carrying role
- You are an excellent communicator, writer, and articulate over the phone
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Base salary + commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.