Mitigation & Development Manager
Elgin, IL /
Disaster Restoration Company /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
Our disaster restoration client is seeking a Mitigation & Development Manager to join their team!
The Mitigation & Development Manager will ideally have Restoration Industry experience as an Estimator (even large loss Estimator). We are seeking someone who has some contacts (i.e. adjuster's, etc.) that they can leverage to help expand our client's customer base.
- Generating some sales and prospecting potential new clients by maintaining contact lists and establishing new partnerships while strengthening relationships within the insurance claims, commercial and industrial sectors such as: Schools, Facility Managers, Industrial Clients, Property Managers, Adjusters and Brokers.
- Developing accurate cost estimates for property restoration.
- Walking in and signing/selling a job with fire, smoke, water and soot damage
- Communicate with everyone from homeowners, business owners, up through Insurance Adjusters.
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries.
- Ability to generate their own leads and come with a track record of success.
- 2+ years of Sales Experience.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude & self motivated.
- Able to "sell and sign" jobs in the field.
- Deliver consistent results and have confidence in their ability to establish and maintain relationships as well as a passion for growth and success.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.