Palatine, IL /
Metro Staff /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
An ideal Branch Manager will be skilled in Sales and Recruiting while exhibiting extraordinary team-building skills, including the ability to motivate and mentor all branch employees. A Branch Manager must maintain a professional demeanor, a positive attitude, and a high energy level at all times. A team-oriented, solution-focused approach is crucial.
- Recruiting and dispatching of temporary workers to work sites
- On-call responsibilities are deemed to be 24/7
- Providing staff development, leadership, and training in sales, marketing, and branch operations
- Preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information
- Managing account receivables and ensuring the creditworthiness of all clients
- Meet or exceed company goals by controlling expenses and increasing Branch sales.
- The Branch Manager will wear many hats and be able to adjust to change at a moment's notice
- Must have 2 years Management experience - preferably in the Staffing Industry
- Training and development skills
- Communication skills, written and oral
- 2 years of outside sales and direct business to business sales
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.