Senior Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Elk Grove Village, IL /
Manufacturer & Co-Packing Company /
ARI WALSH provides our clients with on-demand presentation of the best and brightest talent while giving our candidates career opportunities that will positively impact their lives. Our recruiting specialists place careers in the manufacturing, health care, information technology, and professional industries. We believe that corporate recruiting is a comprehensive approach to talent, it's more than LUCK.
***Immediate 3rd Shift Opportunity***
The Senior Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for coordinating the release of finished goods for clients, assisting in sending product for testing, and preparing reports along with general data-entry/document control. The coordinator will also assist the Director of QA with client specific requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all QA Tech responsibilities
- Can train new QA Techs
- Demonstrated root cause analysis (RCA) tool capabilities (Lead at least 5 on floor RCA events)
- Trained in environmental monitoring sampling (aseptic sampling practices)
- Trained in investigation inspection plan creation and execution (ANSI Z1.4 table to identify sampling size, document and report)
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.