Operations – Customer Success /
About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry by putting the control back into the hands of digital businesses with an innovative approach that bankrupts the underlying business model of fraudsters. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world’s largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
Your primary focus for this position is to analyze the web traffic coming through our customer’s endpoints, detect attack patterns, and funnel the attackers through appropriate channels to ultimately bankrupt their efforts in attacking our customers. This position is a customer support/escalation role. You will work closely with our Technical Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, Data Scientists, etc. to provide an amazing customer experience, as well as prevent different fraud attacks across many industries. You will get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention.
- Analyze web traffic patterns on critical endpoints (login, account creation, etc..)
- Collect and interpret data to differentiate legitimate vs. suspicious traffic
- Identify attack signature with high accuracy, apply the most effective challenge strategy and anticipate the attacker's next move
- Define new data collection and analysis processes to more efficiently detect attack patterns
- Report results back to the relevant members of the business (technical account managers, other Arkose staff or client staff)
- Develop and deliver customer-facing reports
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Collaborate with internal organizations on projects and initiatives
- Identify and document process improvements
- Take part in the on call rotation to support off hours escalation
- 3+ years of Data or Business Analyst experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Customer support and escalation experience
- Strong understand of information security
- Previous experience supporting web security product to protect against bots, fraud or abuse
- Ability to quickly learn and support new technologies
- Self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong Python scripting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to learn, research and teach others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and winning attitude!
Nice to Haves
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics Degree or Equivalent
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup, venture-backed by Microsoft and PayPal, with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, EA, Singapore Airlines, Roblox, Github, and Blackhawk Network!
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
What sets Arkose Labs apart is that we:
- are independent thinkers and take ownership
- constructively challenge one another
- demonstrate empathy for our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- execute with urgency
- make data-driven decisions
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
Competitive salary, equity, and a robust benefits package includes top-notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and we cover 95% of the cost of employee benefits and 65% of the cost of dependent care coverage! We also offer flexible PTO.
Company events both on and off-site as well as volunteering initiatives!
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.