Challenge the status quo
Armorblox is a mission-driven group of innovators, doers and believers dedicated to one dream - make cybersecurity easy. At Armorblox, we build software that helps organizations secure their most precious assets, their people. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs, and industry veterans. We are located in Cupertino, California.
Understanding our users and their communication patterns is quintessential to helping detect and mitigate threats within an organization. You will successful in this role if you deeply care about making sense of chaos, analyzing vast amounts of data and extracting patterns from it. Deep understanding of languages, automata theory and a passion towards helping machines understand context will ensure that you enjoy your daily work!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 2+ years of work experience as a software developer, independent contributor
- Experience with using packages like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch
- Proficient in programming languages like Python and / or GoLang, C++
- Building, shipping and validating Machine learning models at scale in production systems
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and the math behind ML
- Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Machine Learning, NLP or related fields
- 2+ years of work experience in NLP
- Track record of publications in top NLP journals and conferences
- Ability to quickly analyze data and implement prototype models
- Research and evaluate algorithms and techniques to improve performance and accuracy of models
- Experience using crowdsourcing and machine-teaching technologies like Crowdflower, MTurk
- Ability to communicate, present complex ideas easily
- Passion for security is a plus!
Our benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family. We also have catered lunches along with plenty of healthy snacks and drinks in the kitchen. For errand running and other needs, we're conveniently located right across the street from Main St. Cupertino!