Head of DevOps/SRE
Cupertino, CA /
Production Engineering /
Armorblox is a cloud office security platform that stops targeted attacks and data loss across email, messaging, and file-sharing services using natural language understanding. We are a mission-driven group of innovators, doers and believers dedicated to one dream - make cybersecurity easy.
At Armorblox, we build software that helps organizations secure their most precious assets, their people.
We are headquartered in Cupertino, California and are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs, and industry veterans.
As a key member of the cloud ops team, you will architect, instrument, scale and secure our SAAS infrastructure and will be responsible for building core components.
- Author and automate test plans, test specification for the product features
- Design and develop scripts to automate regression tests where possible
- Build and maintain CI/CD systems such as Jenkins on top public cloud infrastructure
- Verify, identify root causes, and correct customer issues
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them to in a bug tracking database (such as JIRA)
- Build measurement and monitoring frameworks using Datadog, Prometheus or similar tools
- Autoscale infrastructure on public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure cloud
- Manage kubernetes clusters and use knowledge of Docker to optimize deployment to internal dev teams and to customer-facing production environments
- Build a successful high-functioning ops organization
- Conduct security audit, design and build compliance programs and test threat models for SaaS products hosted in public/private cloud using pen test suites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of work experience in building/managing automation frameworks
- Knowledge of testing Frameworks such as Pytest, Selenium, Jasmine
- Have Understanding and experience with SaaS data center compliance such as SOC2, PCI
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- 2+ years of work experience building or managing production-grade SaaS platform
- Experience within cybersecurity space
- Passionate about measurement and making data-driven decisions
- Interested in datacenter OSes and multi-cloud deployments
You will be successful in this role if you truly enjoy automating the entire infrastructure life-cycle associated with on boarding customers, scaling up/down infrastructure seamlessly and are obsessed with customer experience.
Our People are our most important asset.
We believe in recruiting the best talent that enhances our culture, embodies our values and empowers Armorblox. We center our programs and initiatives around our People and are committed to an inclusive and diverse team through programs and initiatives, equal pay, competitive benefits, and more.
Armorblox is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.