Accounting Systems Consultant
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC is seeking to hire a Unanet Consultant to join our Government Contracting Industry Services Group within the Consulting Practice. Our professionals in this group apply extensive industry knowledge in their delivery of efficient and effective consulting services to a wide variety of government contracting businesses.
- Assist with Unanet accounting system implementations and perform related system consulting
- Configure and test software to meet customer requirements
- Assist in extracting data from legacy systems and converting the extracted data into a format that can be imported into Unanet
- Training of end users on how to effectively use financial system features and applications
- Provide ongoing product technical support to internal and external customers
- Work alongside the project lead to implement system solutions
- Assist with outsourced accounting duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- Previous participation in a Unanet implementation desired but not required
- 2-3 years of government contract accounting experience desired
- Working knowledge of government contracting regulations desired
- Capability to work collaboratively or independently
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize and meet multiple competing deadline
**Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
***Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer