Learning & Development Intern, Summer 2017
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Summer 2017 Intern to join the Learning & Development team under the Business Operations Group to assist with designing and developing internal technical and practice management training.
- Strong interest in beginning a career in public accounting upon receiving your undergraduate/graduate degree
- Availability to participate, full-time, for approximately 10-12 weeks in the June to August time period
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate accounting, finance, or business administration program at an accredited university
- Maintenance of a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A positive attitude and outstanding work ethic
- Previous working experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with a knack for following directions, instructions of supervisor and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage work and met deadlines proactively
- Takes initiative to get things done
*Please list your GPA and anticipated graduation date on your resume
**Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
***Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer