Senior Campus Recruiter
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients. We seek to be known for the development of our people, the value we bring to our clients and the passion with which we serve our communities.
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Senior Campus Recruiter to join our team. This person will apply a competitive spirit and eagerness to educate students on their career decision while leading Aronson’s entry level talent acquisition efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Partner with the Director of Recruiting and hiring managers to develop and execute a successful recruiting strategy to achieve the entry level hiring goals of the firm
- Coordinate all campus visits and events, including communicating with respective target schools, registering for career fairs, scheduling interviews, and arranging any travel logistics involved
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with target campus candidates, academic faculty, career service employees, and any other relevant individuals involved in the recruiting process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all campus and associate level hires
- Conduct on campus interviews and solidify interest in and acceptance for internship and full-time entry level roles
- Attend conferences and networking events with a clear plan to develop relationships and referral network
- Recruit and train internal Aronson employees to serve as “campus ambassadors” who will represent Aronson on campus
- Stay up-to-date on competitor firm market intelligence, and ensure that Aronson’s campus recruiting strategy remains competitive and differentiated
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to accurately capture candidate communication and hiring/onboarding activity
- Assemble and refine presentations to be given at respective schools; deploy strong communication and public speaking skills to present to student groups on campus and during firm-wide events
- **Work closely with and assist the recruiting team as needed on non-campus related searches, including experienced hire searches for Aronson, as well as external executive search searches
The successful candidate will have a background consisting of:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of recruiting, events, sales, or consulting experience
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Successful track record of developing and leveraging relationships to meet organizational goals
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and juggle numerous projects in fast-paced environment
- Adept at event planning and event coordination
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer