Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list and the Top Ranked public accounting firm in 2017.
Our employees (we call them Team Members) are what make (Team) Aronson an award winning firm and a leader in our competitive industry. Simply stated, our recruiters are agents of Firm growth. This position will serve in a strategic capacity, executing Firm hiring initiatives. We’re a proactive group and operate as a consultative executive search function. If you’re a relationship-based recruiter, eager to make an impact for the organization you represent…please keep reading!
- Partner with the Director of Recruiting, Recruiting Team and firm hiring managers to determine & stay up-to-date on firm hiring initiatives
- Sourcing: Help us look beyond the applications and find the best candidates for Aronson and our clients, leveraging our diverse sourcing approach and various technologies (e.g., Lever Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, job boards, etc.)
- Candidate Outreach and Marketing: Pick up the phone and call a prospective candidate, schedule / conduct on site interviews, check references, etc. Write compelling job descriptions, posting/advertising job openings to network & public, and promote Aronson to prospective candidates. Attend industry conferences and networking events with a clear plan to develop relationships and network of referral sources
- Social Media: We have an accolade-worthy workplace culture/environment and we’re not shy about sharing. Help us initiate campaigns and boast to the marketplace via various social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Be the eyes and ears of the competitive landscape. Stay up-to-date on competitor firm market intelligence, and advise management accordingly
- Administrative: We do our best to leverage technology, but we’ll look for you to dig in and help us operate efficiently and provide our candidates with an exceptional experience. Everyone rolls up their sleeves here!
- **In addition to recruiting for Aronson, you’ll also partner with Aronson Executive Search, an external search practice representing the following skill sets: Finance/Accounting, HR/Recruiting, and Sales/Marketing/Business Development
Desired Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Attitudes we seek to Hire!
- B.A. or B.S. required
- 1-5+ years of recruiting or sales experience, recruiting agency experience a plus but not required
- Investigative curiosity. You go beyond the surface to ensure we’re reaching the best of the best
- Energetic and outgoing. We got something exciting to share – and you’re responsible for sharing it! Cold calls, warm calls, networking calls… you get the point!
- Strong organizational skills with a knack for following processes and not missing the details
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently and juggle numerous projects in fast-paced environment
- You’re excited about People Operations, creativity and teamwork. We are a very busy team and our ideal colleague will be collaborative, accountable, positive, and will share our passionate commitment to the vital role we have at our Firm. Sense of humor is a must!
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer