Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (WashingtonBusiness Journal) and the Highest Rated Public Accounting Firm on the Washington Post’s 2017 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
The Writing intern will work closely with Communications Manager on content creation in various forms suitable for various marketing channels of distribution. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Copyedit and proofread proposals, blog posts, email content, website copy, internal communication messages
- Work with Sr. Marketing Manager to develop marketing campaign content, including e-books, whitepapers, infographics, and opinion articles authored by subject matter experts within the business
- Assist with creating website content, product brochures and case studies to incorporate the latest messaging, positioning, features and benefits
- Superb attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind
- Proven ability to and able to crank out clear, concise copy under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated abilities to gather and synthesize information from other channels and resources (such as printed marketing materials); adhere to AP Style and the company’s brand and style guidelines; meet multiple, competing deadlines; write clearly, concisely and compellingly with a creative flare.
- Ability to work 20-25 hours/week.
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer