Senior Consultant - Outsourced Accounting Solutions
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant to join the Outsourced Accounting Group within the Consulting Practice.
- Establish and foster positive relationships with clients
- Ensure timely communication as to project status both internally and externally
- Work as part of a team to provide outsourced accounting services for clients with multiple entities
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations, GAAP based financial statement packages and supporting analytical worksheets
- Provide guidance and review of accounts payable processing
- Prepare and monitor daily cash balances and prepare cash flow reports
- 4 year Accounting degree required
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to provide top quality customer service
- Occasional local travel may be required
**Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
***Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer