Staff Consultant, Government Contracting Outsourcing
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Staff Accountant/Consultant to join the Government Contracting Industry Services Group within the Outsourced Accounting Solutions Team.
- Work as part of a team to provide monthly accounting services for our outsourcing clients primarily using QuickBooks, Unanet and Deltek products
- Journal entry creation, customer invoicing, bank and general ledger account reconciliations, timesheet & payroll processing, and preparation of selected financial reports
- Work is generally performed remotely, but occasional face to face client interaction is expected to maintain good working relationships
- Ensures timely communication as to project status both internally and externally
- Balances multiple engagements with varying deadlines
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience doing full cycle accounting
- Experience in a government contractor setting is helpful
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional local travel (DC/MD/VA)
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer