Senior Consultant, Technology Risk Services
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant to join our Technology Risk Services Practice. The candidate must be an energetic, self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines with limited supervision and deliver quality service to our clients. The candidate is expected to work closely and collaboratively with clients, provide the full range of IT audit and remediation services, information and cyber security, assist in IT process re-engineering and develop effective IT risk management programs. The candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to lead client meetings.
- The successful candidate will take the lead and be involved in all aspects of project activities relative to each project management process area; initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing to ensure consistent application of delivery methodology processes, tools, and documentation
- The candidate will perform audits on information systems and well as be involved in information technology control and security engagements
- He/she will work with the audit team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems
- Use knowledge of the current IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills. Develop innovative methodologies, best practices, tools and templates. Write blogs and publish article to demonstrate thought leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- ACCA/CISA certification or its equivalent with experience in IT audit
- 3-6 years working experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 knowledge and experience required
- SSAE 16, SOC 2, SOC 3 experience required
- IT risk and controls assessments, security assessments experience required
- Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Databases, Network Infrastructure components
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a commitment to exceptional client service, creative problem solving ability and a consultancy mindset.
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer