Seasonal Administrative Assistant - Tax Assembler
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has multiple openings for Administrative Tax Assemblers to join the Business Operations Group during our busy Tax Season.
**Assignment is expected to last approximately from mid February through late April. Some Night and weekend work required.
- Assembling tax returns in paper format as well as electronic format
- Labeling of documents; scanning and photocopying of tax and other confidential documents
- Tracking of detailed information in a database
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with some overtime on evenings and weekends required
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a short term, seasonal role
- Follow policy and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality
- Learn quickly, multi-task and retain detailed information
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Work under time pressure and meet deadlines while producing accurate work and maintaining a professional attitude
- Dependability in regards to attendance and punctuality
- Successfully handle administrative details and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without constant direct supervision
- Strong computer, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Initiative to perform self-review for completeness and accuracy
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer