Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
In addition to ranking Aronson as one of the top 25 accounting firms in the region, the Washington Business Journal has also named Aronson as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Washington metro area five times. Aronson is ranked as a top 100 national firm by Accounting Today and also by INSIDE Public Accounting, who has named Aronson as one of their “Best of the Best.”
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Database Administrator to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing, maintaining, administering and creating logical data base designs, data models, relational data base definitions, unstructured data design, implementation of physical databases across multiple computer environments, testing, and performance tuning of the system.
· Design, create and edit business intelligence reports
· Analyze business processes, and define and develop data integrations and workflows
· Develop and maintain data dictionary and metadata management process
· Establish and enforce database architecture and data definition standards
· Design, test, implement, maintain, and control the organization's physical relational databases
· Provide database administration for development and test databases, including backups, performance tuning, physical sizing and monitoring
· Participate in the testing and implementation of product releases
· Assist with the vetting and implementation of new product applications for various team needs
· Provide user support as needed
· Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
· Experience with writing SQL queries and SQL Stored Procedures, such as T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
· Practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS
· 3-5 years of hands-on experience with report writing and developing and architecting highly scalable Data Warehouses
· Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining databases for solutions for financial or professional services firms
· Practical ability to define logical and physical data models
· Practical knowledge of database normalization and data modeling techniques (normalized, de-normalized, and dimensional designs)
· Experience with performance monitoring and tuning
· Experience in standard administration activities, such as backup and recovery, security and authentication, and performance tuning and troubleshooting
· Knowledge of data administration utilities
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer