Senior Accountant, Nonprofit Outsourced Accounting Services
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant to join the Outsourced Accounting Group within the Consulting Practice.
- Areas of responsibility include reviewing, recording and processing of all client transactions and production of monthly financial package
- Preparation of account reconciliations and financial statement packages
- Responsible for billing process
- Provide support, review or guidance as needed for payroll and accounts payable processes.
- Provide mentoring and training to staff consultants
- Provide training and consulting to clients
- Work as part of a team to provide monthly accounting services for our clients
- Ensure timely communication as to project status both internally and externally
- Balance multiple engagements with varying deadlines
- Accounting degree
- Experience in nonprofit accounting required
- Software experience desired – Quickbooks, Unanet, CostPoint, Great Plains, NetSuite, etc.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
** Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
*Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer