Senior Technical Consultant - Sage
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2017, and for the seventh time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our Systems Group within the Consulting Practice, under the leadership of Chavon Wilcox and Jeff Gillig. Our professionals in this group apply extensive specialty knowledge in their delivery of efficient and innovative services to organizations in the Greater Washington area.
- Provides software solutions in response to client business problems.
- Builds firm-wide resource network to contribute to the development of a broad base of internal and external relationships for personal and professional benefits and results.
- Develops understanding of clients’ business.
- Knowledge and experience regarding the setup and customization of client databases.
- Use of Crystal Reporting to create new and enhanced reports.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with construction contractors and or real estate businesses with extensive Sage 300 CRE knowledge
- Requires a degree in business systems, computer science, or engineering and 2-4 years prior consulting experience. CPA preferred, if degree is in accounting and Consultant supports an accounting software product.
- Complete basic product training and all related exams including Sage 300 CRE and Sage 100.
- Strong technical proficiency and exceptional writing skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written; requires ability to read and interpret documents and effectively communicate and correspond with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independent of any direct supervision. Incumbent will use their own judgment and initiative in solving problems and implementing approaches to deal with them
- Willingness to travel locally (DC/MD/VA) on a limited basis
- Working knowledge of Personal Computers, Sequel Server (SQL), and experience with Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Overtime is required throughout the year as required to meet client demands
- Ability to travel (daily and overnight)
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer