Sales Operations Coordinator
Rockville, Maryland /
Business Operations /
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for nine consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2020, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join the Business Development Team. This is not a traditional sales or business development role, but rather an administrative role supporting our internal team. Our professionals in this group apply extensive industry knowledge in their delivery of efficient and effective assurance and tax services to some of the largest and most dynamic organizations in the area.
- Client Service, Communication & Relationships
- Provide business development support to Partner group leads and the business development leadership team including lead list development, industry research, custom reporting, purchase order processing, invoice and payment tracking
- Assist business development leadership team with outreach to leads, referral partners and clients
- Work with senior associates to qualify leads and ensure proper organization of all company contacts in CRM
- Participate in business development strategy meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Engagement Economics, Time Management & Project Management
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet team goals
- Monitor business development inbox and respond to inbound lead, client and general inquiries (web and phone)
- Work with marketing to source, inventory and track branded swag and signage for business development initiatives and special events
- Assist in business development data collection and report compilation
- Assist with general maintenance of the department budget and payment requests
- Ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project or task management
- Ownership, Initiative & Leadership
- Attend conferences and networking events as a representative of the Aronson brand
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Technical Skills
- Assist CRM users with lead life cycle tracking from lead to prospect, pipeline and sale
- Assist in the measurement of BD activity and KPIs
- Work with marketing and business development team to curate content for lead lists
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- 1+ Year(s) experience in B2B business development preferred
- 1+ Year(s) accounting or professional services industry experience preferred
- 1+ Year(s) experience with CRM administration and upkeep preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication or equivalent field required
Team Member Statement of Understanding
Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. Aronson is dedicated to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected classes. Reasonable accommodations due to a disability will be considered by the People Team.
This job description is intended to capture the essential activities, duties, and responsibilities that are required in the role. The firm maintains the right to assign other duties as necessary and can change these duties at any time without notice.
**Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
***Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer