Staff Consultant - Outsourced Accounting Services
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Staff Consultant to provide accounting services to clients in our Outsourced Accounting Solutions consulting practice. The outsourcing group works with emerging businesses to provide highly expert services, establish sound accounting practices, develop compliant financial systems, help clients navigate their industry accounting rules and to position them for growth.
- Work as part of a team to provide monthly outsourced accounting services for clients in a variety of industries.
- Process accounts payable invoices and cash disbursements.
- Journal entry creation, customer invoicing, bank and general ledger account reconciliations, timesheet & payroll processing, and intercompany allocations.
- Create and maintain specialized financial reports.
- Ensure timely communication as to project status both internally and externally.
- Maintain and foster positive relationships with clients.
- Accounting degree preferred
- Experience using QuickBooks or any commercial/real estate accounting software
- Experience with real estate or commercial companies preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Part time travel may be required to DC
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer