Senior Functional Consultant - Accounting Systems
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC is a Premier Deltek Partner providing best-in-class services that range from implementing a new accounting system to upgrading/re-configuring an existing system. Our system consultants not only have two decades of experience with Deltek Systems, they also have worked as controllers or accounting managers for the government contracting industry and understand our client's unique needs.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Functional Consultant to join the Deltek Systems Consulting Practice.
- Provides software solutions in response to client business problem
- Lead and/or assist team through entire implementation engagement (purchase, installation, design, implementation, data conversion, testing and training)
- Builds firm-wide resource network to contribute to the development of a broad base of internal and external relationships for personal and professional benefits and results
- Develops understanding of clients’ business
- Knowledge and experience regarding the setup and customization of client databases
- A degree in business systems, computer science, or engineering and 2-4 years prior consulting experience.
- Current expertise in Deltek Costpoint, GCS Premier, and T&E platforms either from a corporate or consulting environment is essential
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of government contract accounting/consulting
- Strong technical proficiency and business writing skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills - both verbal and written; requires ability to read and interpret documents and effectively communicate and correspond with internal and external customers
- Willingness to travel locally (DC/MD/VA) on a regular basis
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer