Director, Outsourced Accounting Services
Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eight consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2018, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Director to manage and guide our rapidly growing Outsourced Accounting Solutions consulting practice. The outsourcing group works with emerging businesses to provide highly expert services, establish sound accounting practices, develop compliant financial systems, help clients navigate their industry accounting rules and to position them for growth.
- Reporting to the Partner in charge of the Outsourced Accounting practice, the Director will be responsible for the day to day management of the team, jobs, and strategy for the Practice.
- Provide practical strategic solutions to resolve complex issues for clients
- Develop and execute a project plan
- Work independently on a variety of projects both internally and with clients.
- Provide exceptional client service
- Resolution of issues arising during audit and interacting with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and other cognizant agencies for efficient solutions
- Ability to create and deliver thought leadership in a variety of platforms; including live presentations, webinars, and written articles
- Identify risks and proactively advise clients on the risk and possible resolutions
- Strengthen existing client relationships and assist in new business development efforts
- Manage team members on projects
- Knowledge of all aspects of an internal accounting function from accounts payable and payroll to preparation of monthly financial statements
- Ability to supervise and review work product to deliver high quality, reliable financial information
- Government Contracting experience desired. Knowledgeable in FAR and DCAA requirements preferable but not required.
- Fluency in multiple types of accounting systems.
- Staff Development, Teaching and Mentoring
- Balance workload and schedule, while meeting client commitments
- Cross training of staff to allow for seamless coverage
- Team Building
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer