Growth Marketing Manager
There's a time and place for traditional video meetings. Around is not that place. Instead of dominating work calls that disrupt focus and drain energy, Around is designed for creative sessions where working together is the focus.
Around has eliminated everything tired about video calls and rebuilt it from the ground up with remote teams in mind, offering a lightweight, collaborative experience that floats on your desktop and is perfect for things like design sessions, brainstorms, or code reviews. We have over 10,000 teams using Around, ranging from boutique design studios to some of the world's most innovative companies, and receive proclamations of love from our users on a daily basis.
As the first growth hire on our marketing team, this role is an opportunity to take our growth marketing from zero to one, drive the development and execution of our organic and paid growth campaigns, and deliver measurable business impact.
*This is a 100% Remote position for candidates based anywhere in the US.*
🚀 What You'll Do
• Lead strategy and execution to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Design and run organic and paid growth experiments across different channels with access to a healthy budget to scale channels with positive returns.
• Develop and optimize organic campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email, website, paid digital, and more.
• Own and manage our marketing tech stack including email, site optimization, and analytics.
• Develop a culture of testing and experimentation to innovate on how we drive user growth, acquisition, and engagement.
• Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, and share big picture learnings with the larger team.
• Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies as needed.
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience (with a heavy focus on growth and performance marketing)
• Experience with SaaS companies with freemium models
• Conversion rate & landing page optimization experience
• Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
✨ Bonus Points
• Experience in both B2B and B2C.
• Experience as an early marketing hire at a venture-backed startup (i.e. you love building startups).
🙋🏽♀️ About You
• Obsessed with finding and testing new ways to grow our user base
• Comfortable with developing organic growth strategies
• Data-driven with a love for funnel optimization and the ability to run analytically-rigorous experiments
• Scrappy with a growth-hacker mindset and highly adaptable with a drive for continuous improvement
• A creative thinker and self-starter who loves rolling up their sleeves
• An exceptional performer with a track record of high achievement
• Excited about working remotely and seeing the future in fully distributed teams!
💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
💻 MacBook Pro + Accessories + High-Quality Audio/Video Equipment
🏥 US-based: Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
💰 US-based: 401K + Match
💗 Home-Office Stipends for Remote Work
🌴 Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
👶 Parental Leave and Fertility Benefits
🏋 Monthly Gym and Wellness Stipend
📚 Learning Budget (online courses, books, conferences, language lessons)
We’re a small, but mighty 100% remote team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
We're an early-stage startup with 30+ team members and growing fast. Our HQ is in Redwood City, CA, but we are a remote-first company with a worldwide team across 10 countries and counting.
Our leadership team is made of serial entrepreneurs with 15 years of experience working with distributed global teams. We are obsessed with building a healthy remote culture and improving how teams collaborate while not in the same physical location. We practice what we preach with the Around team spread out across the world. We are backed by premier Silicon Valley venture capital firms.