Senior Full Stack React Developers (AWS/React/Node)
Digital Technologies – Digital /
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
If you’re smart and creative you’ll help understand our clients business problems and turn them into functional requirements - just like we’ve done for companies like ANZ, NAB and Suncorp.
We're hiring Full Stack Developers with solid React/AWS/Node skills to help build some amazing applications that will impact the success of our clients. Initially 6 month contracts, there's a possibility that they could become permanent roles.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Architect and develop reusable components for large scale web applications
- Translate business requirements into performant and maintainable technical solutions
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in a cross-functional team
- Mentor junior developers and contribute to code reviews
- Exchange knowledge and ideas in technical Chapters and Guilds
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Demonstrable experience in contemporary environments developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful approach using JSON, AWS Lambda, message queues and modern design patterns
- Strong knowledge of API design, development and API lifecycle management best practices
- Experience working with a diverse team of developers ranging from mobile, front end (react), back end (Node.JS), and infrastructure (AWS)
- Familiar with cloud development and DevOps best practices preferably on AWS
- Rapid prototyping and service stubbing
- Strong experience working in agile teams and including design and development techniques
- Ability to adapt to new technical skills and methodologies
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.