Senior BI Developer ( MS Power BI/Azure)
Digital Technologies – Data & Analytics /
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
We are looking for a skilled Senior BI Developer to join our Melbourne team to analyse, design and build for enterprise warehouses that deliver business reporting requirements for our clients in MS BI/Power BI/Azure tech environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, enhancing and automating enterprise/customer focused reporting and dashboards using the MS BI/Power BI Stack in and Azure cloud based environments
- Identifying trends and adding insights
- Contributing to the design of deliverables that meet the BI reporting and analysis needs of the client
- Requirement gathering, analysis and stakeholder management
We want you on board if you have demonstrated experience in:
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging technical requirements and turning them into ETL code
- Experience of data warehousing with respect to various data methodologies, such as 3rd Normal Form, Kimball
- Understanding best practises around designing and developing visualisations, including business rules, interactions and presentations
- Have strong working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Software development (must have)
- Strong experience on the Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Extensive experience in Power BI Dashboard and Reporting
- Experience in creating data visualisations compatible across multiple devices (desktop, phone, tablet etc)
- Experience in cloud based environments - specifically Azure
- Experience working in a large corporate data warehouse environments
- Tech lead experience within a consulting environment will be highly advantageous.
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.