Senior java developer
Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Digital – Enabler /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we're looking for Senior Java Developer
What you will do
- Develop a platform for working with an autonomous mechanism that uses fast and asynchronous mechanisms to collect raw data of any type from any source, process, process, build canonical models and launch business processes.
- Participate in the choice of architecture and technologies for the project; participate in product development;
- Interact with other teams in the company;
Technologies used in the project: Java, Spring, Reactor, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RDF, Serverless.
- Strong knowledge of Java (Core, Multithreading, JMM)
- Experience of working with a large production system in Java at least 3 years Experience with Kafka and/or Pulsar Experience with NoSQL databases (for example, Cassandra, FoundationDB, or others)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle) Ability to convey technical ideas to colleagues, discuss and argue; Knowledge of spoken and written English from the intermediate level.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.