Data Analyst / Data Architect
Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Robotics – OCS Team /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
In Arrival Robotics (formerly TRA Robotics) we create a 100% robotic industrial factory (industry 4.0), which will be able to take and execute any new design or product configuration in real time. It also will help to avoid the necessity of change in the configuration of factoring processes. We are currently working on the introduction of our technologies in the process of electric vehicles assembly.
Now we are looking for an experienced Analyst/Data Architect. His or Her main goal will be to maintain all data streams in the factory in a consistent state. Factory processes are not defined strictly, but rather built by the control system dynamically depending on which equipment is free to perform operations. Control system is based on data-driven decision, where any action in the system is an event (data), and any event or change in data (which is also an event) can entail some kind of action. Our project is currently moving from the RnD stage to the Implementation stage, and it’s clear that Robotics can’t do without a clear-cut data model as well as data management and analytics rules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data and interfaces modelling for robotics component integration;
- Definition of Data life cycle and its changing rules;
- Data exploration, identification of patterns and functions in data and their life cycle;
- Management of interface (data) requirements for system integration, data uploading and performed calculations.
- Data quality criteria development;Development of Data marts for analytical storage.
- Work experience as a systems analyst, data analyst, or data architect;Experience in data modeling and integration systems development;
- Good knowledge of SQL and other database query languages (alternative languages will be a plus);
- Experience in NoSQL databases (graph databases, key-value) - would be a plus;
- Knowledge of any prototyping language (C / Python / Java / Scala / etc);
- Knowledge of mathematics (Basic statistics, set theory, computational methods);
- Experience in RDF would be a plus.
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly education budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Competitive salary, employment in accordance with the Russian Federation Labour Code, voluntary health insurance and other stuff which makes our life easier and nicer;
- Assistance in relocation to St.Petersburg.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.