Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Robotics – CNC Factory /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
In Arrival Robotics (formerly TRA Robotics) we create a 100% robotic industrial factory (industry 4.0), which will be able to take and execute any new design or product configuration in real time. It also will help to avoid the necessity of change in the configuration of factoring processes. We are currently working on the introduction of our technologies in the process of electric vehicles assembly.
Now we are looking for a Mechatronic engineer, who will help us to develop control and management systems for mechatronic devices.
- Distributed control systems - synchronous/asynchronous;
- Parallel operation of states and signals from multiple digital and analog sources;
- Closed loop motion control.
- Higher technical education;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;Experience in designing digital devices;
- Experience in developing schemes and routing printed circuit boards in Altium-Designer;
- Experience in working with modern hardware components (including MCU STM, Atmel, FPGA ALTERA);
- Knowledge of network data connection and fieldbus systems (CAN, EtherCAT, TCP/IP, DDS и etc.). Development experience in at least one of these technologies;
- Skills in the development of design and assembly documentation;
- Experience in decomposition and problem setting.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the principles of functioning of electrical machines;
- Knowledge of the principles of mechatronic control;
- Basic skills of SolidWorks / NX (interaction with designers, placement of electronic equipment, etc.);
- Experience in handling measuring equipment and instruments (oscilloscopes, voltmeters, generators, frequency meters, power supplies, soldering stations, etc.);
- Skills in soldering and debugging printed circuit boards
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;T
- he ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly education budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Competitive salary, employment in accordance with the Russian Federation Labour Code, voluntary health insurance and other stuff which makes our life easier and nicer;
- Assistance in relocation to St.Petersburg.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.