Implementation Analyst (Inventory/MRP/ERP)
Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Business Systems – Business Systems /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics.
Currently we are seeking a System analyst for MRP implementation team to support implementation of the new processes
What you will do
- Analyse, validate and document existing solutions and processes and map functional, and non-functional requirements onto the future process model in order to support and mitigate the risk of change
- Develop the ideal workflows to be used with our Inventory systems.
- Working closely with internal and external business and technical teams and evaluating how system changes will affect workflow, data, and reporting.
- Perform analysis to support the definition of user stories to deliver non-functional requirements, including but not limited to system testing, performance testing, capacity monitoring, performance monitoring and system/availability monitoring
- Provide analysis and support for major/critical live issues and incidents, working closely with other support teams towards a speedy resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues by performing data analysis, database level SQL queries, and researching coded functionality.
What we need
- Expert skills in ERP (SAP,Oracle/Microsoft).
- At least 3 years of aligned experience implementing software / ERPs, project managing and consulting.
- Advanced knowledge and expert understanding in logistics, inventory and overall MRP related areas.
- Excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of Inventory/ERP/MRP software and processes such as SAP/Oracle/Microsoft systems.
- Strong in TSQL, relational databases.
What we offer
- To join a highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.